The following is prohibited within the Big Creek/Waterville area on the Appalachian Ranger District of the Pisgah National Forest. This area that is approximately one-quarter mile south of Walter’s Power Plant, between Big Creek and State Road 1332 (along the northeast corner of Great Smoky Mountains National Park):
1. Camping is prohibited unless it is in an authorized area.
2. No alcoholic beverages.
3. Follow horse riding rules and regulations as posted.
4. Do not build / maintain a campfire or stove fire.
5. Follow car parking rules and regulations as posted.
6. Use of bicycle, motorcycle, or motor vehicle of any type is prohibited.
7. Area is closed at sundown and opens again at sunrise.