Cycling Survey and Webinar for Women

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I came across this from Outdoor Chattanooga. As a cyclist myself, and knowing that many hikers enjoy cycling as well, I thought I'd mention this:

The Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals has opened a dialogue on why women and girls cycle less than men with an online survey and free webinar.

All women are invited to take a 15-minute online survey about why they cycle or why they don't cycle through May 15, 2010.

The public is also invited to attend a free webinar on women and cycling on Wednesday, Mar. 31, at 3 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.


Jeff
HikingintheSmokys.com Detailed information on trails in the Smoky Mountains; includes trail descriptions, key features, pictures, video, maps, elevation profiles, news, and more.

1 comment

Arleigh said...

Just tracked down your site, looking forward to learning more from you. I'm more east from you, near Charlotte, NC