Flash Sale: half-off on "Ramble On: A History of Hiking" today

Friday, May 10, 2019

As you're likely already aware, I published my new book, Ramble On: A History of Hiking, last fall. Today, I wanted to announce that for a very limited time the eBook version of the book will be on sale. Beginning at 10:00 am EST today you will be able purchase the eBook version for only $4.99 on Amazon - a 50% discount off the regular price of $9.95. You can take advantage of this limited time offer until 2;00 pm today. For more information on the book, and to purchase, please click here.

Additionally, if you like the book, I would really appreciate if you could write a short review on my Amazon page.

Thank you very much!




Jeff
HikingintheSmokys.com
RockyMountainHikingTrails.com
HikinginGlacier.com
TetonHikingTrails.com
Ramble On: A History of Hiking

No comments