New trails added to HikingintheSmokys.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've added three new trails to my website. As with all the trails covered on my site, the reports for the new trails include trail descriptions, key features, pictures, maps, elevation profiles, hike statistics and difficulty ratings.

Here are the links to the new reports:

* Brushy Mountain - relatively easy hike to a mountain top summit with outstanding views of Mt. LeConte and the entire eastern flank of the Smokies.

* Silers Bald - hike along the Appalachian Trail, with plenty of panoramic views, to a shrinking bald.

* Sugarland Mountain Trail (upper) - great trail for those seeking solitude, with a few views to boot.

If you get a chance to take a look at these, please feel free to let me know about any comments you might have about any the hikes or the information provided in the reports.


Jeff

No comments