Some of you may recall CLIF Bar's Meet the Moment campaign from this past spring. The Meet the Moment campaign encouraged people to post photos from their adventures, while helping to inspire others to get outside. In conjunction, CLIF Bar donated $5 to one of five non-profit projects - each one focused on protecting the "Places we Play".
We’re now excited to support them in helping to announce CLIF Bar’s Day of Action. On October 1st and 2nd, CLIF will team up with its five non-profit partners for five projects focused on Protecting the Places we Play.
Many of our most memorable Moments happen in the outdoors. That’s why CLIF Bar is committed to protecting and respecting the outdoor places where we play. We can make a real difference when we join others in taking big and small steps for the environment.
Join in CLIF Bar’s Day of Action by sharing how you make a positive impact in your community. Whether you bike to work or pick up trash on your local hiking trail, show how you take part! Go to CLIF Bar’s Facebook page to upload a photo and tell your story!
If you live near one of the five project areas, head on out and join in person to
help them come to life:
• Access Fund: National Climbing Access and Stewardship Summit – Golden, CO
• International Mountain Biking Association: Bike Skills Park & Trail Construction – Elkridge, MD
• Leave No Trace: Trail Building, Rocky Mountain National Park
• Surfrider Foundation: Pick Up Plastic to Help Keep our Oceans Clean – No matter where you live!
• Winter Wildlands Alliance: Help Protect Winter Ecosystems – Near Driggs and Island Park, ID
For more info and to register, you can go to www.meetthemoment.com.