The Ultimate Ride Guide

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I know there are quite a few cyclists that read this blog, so I wanted to make you aware of the VeloNews Ultimate Ride Guide that hit newsstands yesterday.

The Guide spans across world-class riding at home and abroad, with special sections focusing on Italy, France, Switzerland and Spain, as well as U.S. events like Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge Gran Fondo, and Ryder Hesjedal’s Maui Cycling Camp.

It also provides information on rides such as the self-guided trip along the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Most of the rides detailed are organized events, where, at the very least, the course is set out for you and some level of structure is provided. This sounds like a great resource for anyone looking to expand their cycling horizons, so I'll be checking it out myself next time I visit the local book store.


Jeff
HikingintheSmokys.com

No comments