Mile...Mile & A Half

Friday, March 16, 2012

Back in December I posted a short video from a group of multimedia artists that spent 25 days hiking the 219-mile long John Muir Trail last summer. The video was only a small taste of a documentary film the group is currently working on.

Recently, the group published the first official trailer for the documentary, called MILE...MILE & A HALF: A Journey Across The John Muir Trail. I know I said this back in December, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the entire film. The incredible scenery from the Sierra Mountains is pure inspiration. For more information on JMT: the Muir Project, you can visit the film crew's website.

Here's the trailer:

MILE...MILE & A HALF (trailer) from The Muir Project on Vimeo.




Jeff
HikingintheSmokys.com

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jeff! -Ric Serena, The Muir Project

The Smoky Mountain Hiker said...

Ric - no problem! Please let me know when the full film will be out!

Jeff