During National Park Week (through April 25), the Great Smoky Mountains Association is giving away its Best of the Great Smoky Mountains app. The comprehensive app contains a bundle of six guides to help plan your trip to the Smokies - or experience the park without leaving the house.
The app includes:
* Favorite Destinations
* Black Bears
* Recreation (including auto touring, camping, picknicking, horse camping and riding, etc.)
* Concerns, guidelines, and tips (including what to do if you see a bear)
* Services, including restrooms, visitor centers, and concessions in the parks
* Offline Park road map
* Auto Touring in the Smokies
* Cades Cove Tour
* Day Hikes Favorites
* Self-Guiding Nature Trails
* Waterfall Favorites
* Park Trail Map
To download your free app from the iTunes website, just click here.