High on LeConte

Friday, March 12, 2010

High on LeConte, that's the name of the new blog from the folks that run the Mt. LeConte Lodge.

As I mentioned in a posting earlier in the week, the winter caretaker at the LeConte Lodge is retiring his current website as of today, and has already launched a new one. In that same posting I mentioned that the management for the LeConte Lodge has decided to publish their own blog on their own website.

A couple of days after posting this article, a representative from the LeConte Lodge left this comment on the blog posting:

I would just like to share with you the new LeConte Lodge blog. The management just wanted a more permanent site that would be around for years to come. I hope you enjoy the new one as much as you liked Doug's. We are very grateful to him for watching the lodge this winter and sharing his experiences with you. I hope we are able to do the same. Check it out at www.highonleconte.com.

On the new site, the LeConte management states that:

It is our goal to give you the latest trail conditions, weather, and photos from atop Mt. LeConte.

Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to staying current on what's going on atop the mountain.


Jeff
HikingintheSmokys.com Detailed information on trails in the Smoky Mountains; includes trail descriptions, key features, pictures, video, maps, elevation profiles, news, and more.

2 comments

Sildenafil Citrate said...

The most difficult thing is to find a blog with unique and fresh content but you definitely add value.

sophie said...

Hiking is one of my hobbies, I don't go that much, though, I have kiddos to take care at home, that is why.
phentermine 37.5