Tennessee native and veteran hiker, Johnny Molloy, has just published a brand new hiking guide for the Smokies. Top Trails: Great Smoky Mountains National Park contains a comprehensive sampling of 50 "must-do hikes" in America’s most visited national park.
These "must-do" hikes represent every stunning feature of the area; from the park’s classic destinations to lesser-known jewels; from secluded mountain waterways to awe-inspiring views from grassy balds. The trails range from an easy family stroll to a soothing stream, from a 7 mile trek through spruce forest atop a peaceful ridge, to a panoramic 22 mile overnighter.
Additional information you'll find in this book includes:
* Ratings and rankings for each trail
* Clear and concise directions to the trailhead
* Detailed route map and elevation profile
* Distances and approximate times of each hike
* Easy-to-follow trail notes and permit information
* Overnight backpacking options
For more information from Amazon (and to save 33%), please click here.