Columbia Heat Elite On Sale

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Several weeks ago I mentioned that Columbia Sportswear approached me to see if I would be interested in field testing one of their new Omni-Heat Elite Jackets. The jacket features a new thermal reflective technology that helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates.

In that same blog posting I provided a detailed review of the jacket. As a short addendum to that review, I wanted to mention that after one of the coldest winters in a long time, the jacket performed admirably. The Heat Elite did an outstanding job of keeping the wind and cold from penetrating my core while out hiking and walking this winter.

I also wanted to let you know that if you have any interest in purchasing this jacket, now is a great time with most of the major retailers holding clearance sales right now.

* Right now Altrec has the best deals - offering up to 31% off depending on your size and color choice.

* Amazon also has similar savings on both Mens and Womens jackets - again, depending on size and color.

* Backcountry.com has all versions of both their Mens and Womens Heat Elite Jackets marked at 20% off.


Jeff
HikingintheSmokys.com

No comments